Do you have trouble with employee retention?
Here are 6 reasons employees quit.
1. In a survey of 2,000 employees, almost half (43%) said they are looking for a new job, and corporate culture was the main reason. Source: hayes.com
2. When surveyed, 82% of employees said they’d be more loyal, and less likely if they had more flexible jobs. Source: FlexJobs
3. 92% of employees said that would be more likely to stay with their job, if their bosses would show more empathy. Source: Businesssolver
4. A strong learning culture led to 30–50% high retention rates in companies.
5. Money is not the problem. In fact, only 12% of employees actually leave their job because they want more money. Source: CareerBuilder.com
6. When surveyed, 76% of employees who don’t feel valued at work are seeking other job opportunities.
Take your employees to an Escape Room for a team development day. Everyone will benefit from the experience.